Has performed extensively both in New York City and
His credits include the Angelo Tallaracco and Bob January Big
Fire & Ice Jazz Octet, and the Blue Rain Lounge Quartet.
He was also
staff guitarist for South Park Recording Studio.
In Boston since 1985, he has played with the George
(local headliners at the Boston Jazz Society Jazz Festival
Urban Ambience, and was founder and leader of the Whats New
(1995). His Jazz compositions have been recorded by Comraderie
and included in the missing links Tape Sampler.
Composing for film since 1996, he has provided scores
for Board Stories,
Rules of Order, the independent production American
Lullaby, the CityScape
production Wastebasket, and Il Moccio an April,
2004 New York Film & Video
Festival entry. He has also provided
music, efx, and sound design for Eric Mauro
and his work has appeared
on theBitscreen.com, the Seoul Animation Festival,
and the ExCentris New Media Festival in Montreal.
Film, Video, and Web
Worked in high quality samples with delivery possible on
or DVD as Audio Data files (AIFF or WAV).
All material is laid up for review with
spotting and cues notes as necessary.
FTP site available for file transfer during project duration.
- Mac Pro Tower, Lacie NAS, HP Large Format Printer
- 2 Roland JV 1080 Synths (Orch1, Orch2, Pop, World, EFX, Session, World Asia,
and Vocal Expansion)
- Korg 05/W and Alesis NanoSynth
- Berhinger xTouch Control Surface, AKAI MPD 16 Pad Controller, Roland A-37 Keyboard
- MOTU MIDI Express 128, Lucid Genx Master Clock, Prosonus Central Station, Lexicon
MPX 550 Reverb MOTU 828x Audio Interface, Marantz PMD 570 Recorder
- Studio Phile BX5 Monitors, Beyerdynamic DT 770 and Shure SRH840 Headphones
- MOTU Digital Performer, Finale, Sound Forge Pro, Waves Platinum Bundle, RX6 Element,
- Flux Web Editor, Total Video Converter Pro, iMovie
- EastWest Composers Collection (Darkside, Goliath, Gypsy, Piano, RA, Silk, StormDrum2,
Symphonic Choirs, Symphonic Orchestra, Voices of Passion)
- Scarabee Bass, Dan Dean Bass Libraries
- Rekevics Brass/Sax Library
- Steven Slate, EZ Drummer Libraries
- Archtop/Accoustic Guitar
- Spirit Voices Wooden Flutes
- Total India Collection
- AAS Digital Synth
- Retro Machines
- Randy Ward: Owner and Audio Engineer at Big R Music & Post Production,
- Michael Moran: VoiceOver